Lucas Fault Manual

To: Tmade96@erols.com
Subject: Lucas Fault Manual
From: "Dennis N Culligan" <dncullig@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 11:22:18 -0500 .com> |December 14, 2000) at 01/29/2001 11:22:27 AM
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
>The Lucas Fault Manual is available from Moss for $7.95 plus S/H. It is
>item # 990-035. I was going to bid on one on ebay until I happen to see
>it in the catalogue.

      Or you can watch for an appearance by Mr. Jack Bough, who works
for Lucas and has been giving these manuals away for years.  He's in
the Northern New Jersey area and has spoken at VTR, Six-Pack and
NJTA events.  He's a very entertaining speaker and a nice guy.

Dennis Culligan / 1976 TR6 CF57948U - TR6IUMPH / Highland, NY /
                                    DNCULLIG@US.IBM.COM