TR publicity material

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR publicity material
From: Will <tr6@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 19:13:36 +0000
Thought I'd share this with the list as I found a great book in town
yesterday, if anyone is interested in old brochures, and adverts.
Called 'Triumph TR2-TR8 1953-81' its from the Schiffer Automotive
series, published 1988. I'm sure lots of you will have seen it but
for those that haven't, it has some interesting reproductions, like a
brochure for the 20TS, & TR3 accessories catalog. Most items are
German (with English translations) or American, some are in colour
but most are black & white. There are also some period photos,
including one I'd never seen of a Plexiglass TR3 at the Earls Court
show in '56. I wonder what happened to that car? Could have ended up
in the Science Museum, but I've never seen another reference to it.
(Would be great in a concours show, & very trendy since the imac)

The ISBN is 0-88740-250-X. Before posting I checked Amazon, came up
as special order, BOL had no listing.
--
William Davies
1975 TR6 PI