tranny switch

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: tranny switch
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 10:48:55 -0500
Well while cleaning out my pit the T/R 6 tranny I had laying there for 2
years now turns out to be a 4'A with 4 syncros, so guess what, I'm removing
the T/R 3 this weekend and installing the better unit, without the help of
Ed Woods and the numerous phone calls to Brian S at Power-British this would
have been a task, thank goodness for their kind help, Brian also has the
additional parts I am in need of, so the job should now be much easier, just
finished powder-coating my new 4 syncro case in a very pretty silver, looks
great.  "FT"