original TR seat belts

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: original TR seat belts
From: "Steven McCutcheon" <Steven.McCutcheon@MAH.GOV.ON.CA>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 13:08:45 -0500
I am trying to collect the final bits for my Italia resto and am having trouble
finding original seat belts and/or quality belts that can be adapted to look
original.  Currently there is a collection of old belts for sale on eBay if
anyone is interested (NFI, of course), but they aren't good enough for my
purpose here.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=547674229

I understand that belts on late TR3's and early TR4's were not standard and
probably USA sourced and dealer supplied.

Does anyone know of any NOS belts/sellers or even anyone who reproduces the
foil labels the early belts had?

Steve
1960 TR Italia
1962 TR4