TR6 switch plinth removal

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 switch plinth removal
From: Paul Mitchell <paul-m@mweb.co.za>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 20:17:44 +0200
I am busy renewing the switch plinth on my TR6. I have managed to get
the heater, choke, fan & air control knobs off, pushing in the pins and
pulling like hell, but I wasn't expecting that to be the easy part!
There are 2 small and 2 large bezels. I have got the 2 small ones off -
they had a slot in each side, so I could use 2 screwdrivers together,
but the big ones are much trickier. They only have rounded indents on
the sloping edge. I've been out there for an hour! Any tips? Please?

Paul
74 TR6