RE: Bead blasting cabinet

To: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>, "'suhring'" <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>, "Drew Rogge" <drew@pixar.com>
Subject: RE: Bead blasting cabinet
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 08:05:52 -0500 u >
Cc: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Carl, Scott and Drew,

Thanks for the heads-up.  I just ordered one with the light right
on the Internet.  I have wanted one of these for a long time but
the cost always made me hesitate.

My compressor is probably too small but now I have a good reason
to buy a new one. What is the minimum CFM and at what pressure...
that you need to use this thing for individual restoration work.

Where do you get your media other than Eastwood.

Thanks guys

Brian Sanborn
'62 TR4  CT16260L soon to be "O" - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn
E-Mail: sanborn@net1plus.com