Re: Herald Compression

To: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Subject: Re: Herald Compression
From: Bill Kelly <bk54@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 01:56:43 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Scott,

130 - 150 sounds about normal for a good running HE engine. The 110 on
#2 sounds like an exhaust valve beginning to burn, especially since the
reading holds up when wet. #2 and #3 tend to burn... Surprised your #3
is higher than #1, but I'd bet that will change in a couple 1000 miles.

Those SU's aren't worth anything to you without the Spitfire head, so
why don't you send them up here? Please include the manifolds!