RE: Trans Modification ?

To: TRlist <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Trans Modification ?
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 14:49:42 -0800
Pat :

I assume you are talking about the cross bolt modification that keeps the
taper pin from breaking.  It's been written up numerous times, but I don't
know of any on-line at the moment.  I believe it was in Bob Schaller's "More
BS on TRs", which may still be available from TRF.  I know it's in "Tech
Talk #3" which is definitely available from the Triumph Register of Southern
California :

TRSC Regalia
c/o Dick Ames
27301 Via Roja
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
USA

Last I checked, the price was $15, but it may have gone up.  Profits go to
benefit the club, which I am a member of.  (Please buy lots, they are
gathering funds to put on Triumphest later this year, and need all the help
they can get.)  I believe Tech Talk #1 and #2 are also still available.

Randall