Re: Brace in drivers footwell - TR4A

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Cliff Hansen" <hansenc@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Brace in drivers footwell - TR4A
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@home.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 11:04:56 -0700
Cliff,

Sounds like the stop for the accelerator pedal.   There's usually a bolt in
that stop that is adjustable for how far you can push the pedal down.
Probably a good idea to put one back in since we all tend to stomp the pedal
a bit (otherwise what's the point of having it) and it'll protect your
bulkhead and keep you from ripping the carb linkage apart...assuming  you've
set it up properly.

Bud Rolofson