Re: TR3A Chrome instrument bezels needed

To: <Gbouff1@aol.com>
Subject: Re: TR3A Chrome instrument bezels needed
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 17:53:41 -0800
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hey Gary,
     I just had my speedo redone at West Valley Instrument in Reseda, CA
(their address is in the instrument section of the MOSS TR3 catalog). My
bezel was serviceable, but the rebuilder asked if I wanted it rechromed
($20) or he had spares that I could have bought outright.
     FWIW.

     Bill Brewer
     1960 TR-3A TS72747LO
     1961 TR-3A TS75407L