uprating TR3 rear levers

To: danb@thelittlemacshop.com;, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: uprating TR3 rear levers
From: a Wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 11:21:18 -0500
Hi Dan,
Way back in the past someone on the list did tell of place where you could
get stiffer springs (I mean the ones that are used inside the shocks
themselves). I also remember someone saying you could put a washer under
the head of some bolt in there which either compressed or relaxed the
spring a bit. The information must be in the archives.
Then of course you can always experiment with different weights of oil. If
you like your dentist just put in some 90 weight and head for his office.
Maybe you don't need to order anything from TRF!
Regards,
Jim