Re: Eastern Regional VTR meet?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Eastern Regional VTR meet?
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 21:30:41 EST
In a message dated 1/10/2001 1:50:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dncullig@us.ibm.com writes:

> Andy Mace, can you confirm/deny an Eastern Regional
> event for this year?

Not really. I've heard nothing. But that's not too surprising. There isn't
yet any "tradition" around an East (or Mid-Atlantic, or Northeast) regional
VTR meet, unlike the South Central Regional each year in spring in TX or OK,
or the latter fall SE Regional in Florida, or even the "not directly VTR
Regional but usually involving VTR Chapters" Triumphest in California. And I
agree it's a bit late to publicize a "new" Regional event in the East this
year. There might be some room in very late spring or early summer on the
schedule, but no one has yet volunteered that I know of.

--Andy Mace, VTR President