Chrome plating recommendations wanted.

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Chrome plating recommendations wanted.
From: Corey_Sherman@lotus.com
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 17:59:31 -0500 V5_01022001 SHIMMER |January 2, 2001) at 01/10/2001 07:13:44 PM
Any recommendations and/or stories about chrome plating bumper.

Now that winter is upon us in the Northeast, and my TR6 is asleep for a few
months, I'd thought I would have the bumpers redone. In New York,
triple-plating is not allowed (due to EPA regulations), so I must look out
of state.

I've used Advance Plating in Nashville, TN on a few parts with good
results, but $$$. I'm afraid to sent them the bumpers -- my wallet and
heart probably could not stand the estimate  ;->

Corey Sherman
corey_sherman@lotus.com
Lotus / an IBM Company (not the Car company)
1971 TR6