re: Harmonic Balancer

To: <philip.smith25@verizon.net>, triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Harmonic Balancer
From: Sandy Levine <slevine@toucan.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 21:22:54 -0800
Phil
    Rimmer Brothers has them and I think the cost is approx $85 including
postage. The one they supply is smaller in diameter overall (not in the belt
track) but thicker so i guess it has the same mass. If you want to go this
route I think a friend of mine has one that he may be willing to sell.
    I wanted to keep my car as original as possible so I went a little crazy
and had mine re-manufactured. It cost $125. The company that did the work is
in California and called something like the Damper Dudes. If you are
interested, i can look up their address and phone number. It came back
looking like new.
--
Sandy Levine
70 TR6 - almost there