New to the list

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: New to the list
From: Susan Tucker <sltucker1@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 15:12:18 -0500
Howdy,
   My name is Susan Tucker, and I just started restoration on my 1964 TR4.
It is in great shape because of a frame-off restoration that was completed
in the mid 80s.  I rescued it in early December from Chicago where it had
been sitting outside, uncovered since 1989.  It is very mechanically sound
but needs some TLC.  It is now sitting in my garage in Midway, Kentucky.
   I am sure I will have quite a few questions for ya'll and I look forward
to learning as I go.
Have a good one.
Susan
"Life is not important except in its impact on the lives of others.
The feeling that an individual who is committed and will persevere, can
make a difference."     - Rachel Robinson
Susan Tucker            Phone (606) 846-4731
502 Davistown Road      Fax (606) 846-4731
Midway, Kentucky 40347  email: sltucker1@earthlink.net
                        http://www.angelfire.com/ky/sltuckerart/