air tools

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: air tools
From: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 23:37:14 -0800 FILETIME=[29ADEC30:01C0716A]
Hi,

Just thought I'd jump in on this thread to tell you all of my good fortune.
I was walking near my office today when I noticed a compressor sitting on
the sidewalk. To make a long story short the previous tennants left it when
they moved out and I picked it up for the grand total of zero dollars. What
I have is a speedaire/dayton electric 32421E compressor. Looks like about a
40 gal tank with a two stage pump. It may need a rebuild as it only pumps to
about 60 psi, but the price was right... Included in the deal was a Croix
CX-10 Turbine compressor. It looks like some kind of high volume/low
pressure unit. Does anyone know about either of these things? Now if I can
only find someone giving away a mig welder...

Cheers,

John Matthews
'61 Herald
'63 TR 4