RE: More TR4

To: "Dietmar Schlei" <dschlei@pressenter.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: More TR4
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2000 08:26:21 -0500
Dietmar,

Another way is to chock all four wheels... set the brake... put
it in 4th gear and use a long handle "breaker" with a deep
socket. You can help it along with a big rubber mallet.

Brian Sanborn
'62 TR4  CT16260L so to be "O" - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn
E-Mail: sanborn@net1plus.com