Re: OD Switch & Washer Placement

To: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OD Switch & Washer Placement
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 09:02:22 -0800
By Golly, so there is !  Page 30.  And it's a better photo, so I can see
that it comes very close to matching mine, including the hex shaped
bezel and oversize knob.  Since that photo is of a car not yet
completely assembled at the factory, I'm now convinced mine was factory
installed.

Thanks Mike !
Randall
TS39781LO