Re: TR7 BFH#40

To: <Eganb@aol.com>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, <british-cars@autox.team.net>, <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: TR7 BFH#40
From: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 20:27:13 -0500
From: <Eganb@aol.com>
To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>; <british-cars@autox.team.net>;
<tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2000 6:51 PM
Subject: TR7 BFH#40

> We (LBC owners) are the champions, of the world!!!....
>
> There is absolutely nothing as sweet right now as the sound of a TR coming
> back to life once again.  Yep, we got it to start, and it settled into a
> throaty purr almost immediately.  To be honest, I was thinking I would
never
> hear that sound again...

Bruce:
You have now earned the right to do one big victory dance!
I can related to the trials and tribulations you've gone through, and I've
enjoyed your postings on the hills and valleys of this project.
Look at his way- you've just finished your freshman semester at LBC
University! It is final exam time at all the colleges this week- you just
passed with flying colors!

Paul Burr