Re: Differential Oil Leak

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Differential Oil Leak
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 13:18:59 -0800 (PST)
All yoking aside, I put a "Speedy Sleeve" on the
pinion shaft of the diff of my GT6+ along with
replacing the seal at the front, and it hasn't dripped
since.

Apparently the seal wore out, wearing a groove in the
pinion shaft, which allowed the oil to seep through.
The speedy sleeve (available at your local parts
supply in any size you can think of) presents a fesh
smooth surface for the new seal to seal against.

Oh if it's that much diferent than mine, just ignore
me.. I had some spare time on my hands!

John Donohoe
2 x LBC and LCC = aw hell, I can't count 'em all - I
don't have THAT much spare time!