Re: Portable air compressors

To: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Portable air compressors
From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 14:30:53 -0700
Michael Ferguson wrote:

> If all you're going to do is PC, Eastwood says you can use one of the small
> airbrush compressors like artists use.

Hey, I have one of those. Missing a hose, otherwise nearly unused. Was
free to me, it's free to anyone who wants it.

BUT... I'm not shipping it. This one is really heavy, but if someone in Denver
or driving through Denver wants it, let me know. I'm a bit tired from carrying
from the basement of one house to the next. And I already have an
underpowered Sears 25 gallon compressor in the garage. ;-)

--
Steven Newell
Denver, CO