TR6 injectors

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 injectors
From: Paul Mitchell <paul-m@mweb.co.za>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2000 22:17:44 +0200
OK, this is aimed at the minority with PI TR6s or TR5s. One of the
injectors on my '6 hasn't been working properly, evidenced by holding
the pipe and not feeling a definite pulse in the fuel line. I pulled the
suspect one and the one next to it for comparison. The differences are
as follows:
- 'bad' one came out much easier
- bad one has a looser nozzle - much easier to move in & out
- bad one has a red stained insulator (leaded fuel is red here)
- body below the insulator is shiny on the bad one and dark on the good
one.

Any suggestions / ideas? How do I make sure the bad one is fixed?

Thanks

Paul