TR6 restore photos

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 restore photos
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 05:54:46 EST
Wow - nice way to restore a TR6, Chip
Two questions;
1) what kind of paint is that on your frame, rear brake backing plates, etc.
2) what business and town is your TR6 tub at, where three nice looking TR4s
just happen to be parked in the background picture?

Carl Sereda
'63 TR4 since '74 - CT22326L

>>Listers,
I just added a few more photos of my TR6 restoration project and regrouped
them into separate albums for easier viewing.....if you'd like to take a
look, visit this free site:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1270980
Cheers,
Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (chassis finished - working on body & engine)
'70 Spit Mk3  FDU78512L (tucked away for a long winter's nap)