Re: Junkyard Wars last night (LBC content)

To: steph71tr6@crosswinds.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Junkyard Wars last night (LBC content)
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 17:17:04 FILETIME=[8540A0B0:01C06071]
>Can't wait to watch next week episodes!
>Cheers
>Stef

  I watched three of the shows...

  The funny thing about all three of the shows was in most cases,
  the "experts" were beaten by the "talented" amateurs. It's funny how
  the "pros" went for the complicated designs and were defeated by them.

  I think we TR folks would do well in junkyard wars...

  I'd love to play in their junkyard!

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)