Re: TR3B

To: mathews@uga.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3B
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 00:07:59 EST
Cc: jswauger@microserve.com
Andy and List-

I have looked at and recorded information concerning many TR3B's and
completely restored one, but I have never seen or heard of an original TR3B
with Strombergs.

I would strongly suspect a replacement engine. I would be curious to learn
the engine number and compare it to the Heritage certificate.

You are right about the charm of these cars, but charm will allow only so
much deviation!

All the best-

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY

In a message dated 12/1/2000 8:44:49 PM Central Standard Time,