Re: Grant steering wheel

To: Mitchel Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: Grant steering wheel
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 09:48:20 -0700
As a matter of fact, I have a Grant wheel on each of my SPits.  One has been
adapted to a Stock Triumph hub and works quite well using
the stock horn actuator and all.

The other one uses a Grant hub and since it is on a race car doesn't have the
horn connected.  However, that appears to be a nice setup
that should also work fine.

Neither of them place the wheel at a position that is uncomfortable or
unusually close to the driver.

Regards,
Joe