VB Badge Bars

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: VB Badge Bars
From: Dennis Lambert <DLambert@anaheim.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 16:07:46 -0800
Hi,

I was perusing the Vicky Brit catalog today(2000 Summer edition, TC.38 -
spectacular blue TR-3A on the cover), and found TR-3A badge bars listed in
two places.  The first is on page #32, part number 11-611, sells for $21.95.
The second is on page #129, part number 11-610, sells for $89.95.  Question:
they use the same illustration for both bars - does anybody know the
difference?  I called VB with this question, and true to form, the sales rep
responded with: duh...I don't know.  I suspect the one for $21.95 is a
misprint, but they couldn't verify at this time. Anybody have the real
story?

Thanks, Dennis