Re: (TR3)Top Installaton

To: "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: (TR3)Top Installaton
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 00 06:38:05 -0800
> I remember some postings about the proper dimensions for
> the frame a while ago...  but didn't save them.

They are in my personal web site.

http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

There is a link from the Triumph contents page and from the what's new
page

I wrote an artical about it during the late eighties for the Triumph
Traveler's newsletter.  Then a number of other Triumph clubs reprinted it
it (Except they left out my name).  Many of the reprints lacked the
drawing that gave the dimensions though (serves them right for
eliminating the copyright notice).

When I recently refinished my hoodsticks and reinstalled everything I dug
out my original artical and rewrote it for my web site adding a lot more
information.

TeriAnn

         Http:www.shadow-catcher.net

Original photographs to view and purchase.