69 TR6 project FS

To: "'Triumph Newsgroup'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 69 TR6 project FS
From: "Shaver, Dave" <DShaver@LAGA.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 23:41:33 -0600
1969 Triumph TR6 for sale, I bought this car in texas and the frame and body
is almost rust free, best looking tr6 frame I have ever seen. Car was
running good and used as a daily driver, alot of engine work performed, no
lead head, new bearings  etc. New clutch and throw out bearing, 3 sets of 69
seats, one set really good shape.Complete car with extra parts.    $3700 OBO
Schaumburg Illinois(Near Chicago) W-(847)291-0500 Ext. 266

H-(630)529-1031

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected
by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any
attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete
this copy from your system. Thank you for your co-operation.