Re: TR3A vintage race

To: "Alan Simpson" <Alan@roverworks.com>
Subject: Re: TR3A vintage race
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@lightspeed.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 19:40:10 -0800
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hey Alan,
     I just finished installing a MOSS oil cooler kit on my 1960 TR3A. It
went in without too much trouble. You have to remove the front apron to
install it right.
     Be sure to get the stainless steel braided hoses. If not, you'll have
chafing problems.
     My temperature went down and the oil pressure went up noticably on hot
days.
     Routing the hoses took some inginuity.
     Let me know if you have any specific questions.

     Bill Brewer
     Tehachapi, CA