Re: "A"

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <Ct54531@aol.com>
Subject: Re: "A"
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@home.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 13:16:40 -0700
Jim, and List:

Never thought I'd be revealing my "A" hole measurements to the world, but
here goes.

I actually measured the badges both my TR4As and the bottom hole for the A
is exactly 1 3/32 inches (center to center) from the hole nearest the 4 in
the TR4 badge.  It is also straight to the right of the hole nearest the 4.
The top hole for the A is directly above the bottom hole..I didn't measure
it but you should go by the dimension for your A badge anyhow.

Hope this makes sense and helps.

Bud Rolofson