Brake Booster Rebuild - GREAT vendor

To: "levilevi" <levilevi@home.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake Booster Rebuild - GREAT vendor
From: "Chad & Ariane Jester" <ajester@kscable.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 10:59:11 -0600
Bud and List,

I had my booster rebuilt by Partco Automotive in Cincinnati.  The final
price was less than $100 including return UPS.  It came back painted shiny
black....looked a WHOLE lot better than the heap of rust I sent them.  They
installed a new diaphragm and seals.  I am very happy with the end product.
NFI.

The owner is a fellow Triumph nut....has owned a few over the years.

I'll dig around for the number if anyone is interested.

Chad Jester
CF15486UO