Re: On the slippery slope....

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: On the slippery slope....
From: Will <tr6@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 22:48:12 +0000
>...I'm talking about the slippery slope into
>ShipWright's as I fix the damage caused by the accident.  The car is
>more than 50% apart so the disassembly of the other 50% is gaining
>momentum...

Glad to hear you're putting your 6 back on the road. I now feel I'm
all the way down that slippery slope.....I know just how you feel,
the more time and money you spend the less it seems to make sense
trying to economize. Why put a 25 year old wiring loom into a new
body when you have the perfect opportunity to replace it, etc., etc.
I realized the other day  its now easier to list the old parts than
the new.

Still I do believe I'll be back behind the wheel before Christmas,
which isn't too bad as the accident was in June.

Good luck with the rebuild,
--
William Davies
1975 TR6 PI