Re: GT6 Steering Coupling Bushings Replaced

To: "Martin A. Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GT6 Steering Coupling Bushings Replaced
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 15:58:10 -0500
One question - assuming that a GT6 coupling is the same as a Spitfire one,
where did you get the bushings? I have replaced the whole thing, but I have
never found replacement bushings. The new one I got from Moss does not look
like the bushings are replaceable as they are swaged in place.

Kevin Rhodes
Portland, Maine
Freddy the Spit