Re: Dampfree (?) storage

To: TR Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>, John Macartney <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Dampfree (?) storage
From: Gary & Priscilla Klein <gklein@toad.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 21:38:28 -0500
John,

The inflatible bubbles I've seen here in the states only have a dust
filter and a small fan to keep the bubble inflated.  They sell for
around $300.  I don't see how these models could be used to keep the
dampness under control.  Perhaps you guys have a different model?

Cheers,

Gary
President, TRiumphs Around the Chesapeake, TRAC
www.toad.net/~gklein/TRAC/