Hardtop?

To: RSwift@AVMTOnline.com, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hardtop?
From: Bob Greene <rgreene@whoi.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 12:27:11 -0500
Hi Rob:
        I just ran into the same thing. I found that both the Vicky Brit and
the TRF catalogs detailed very nicely the layout of the Hardtop with
parts listed. I also was told that TRF would send out an installation
hand book for free. I called TRF and they did not know what I was
talking about.
        Good Luck
        Bob
76 TR6 CF56728UO