Update - Silver the twin GT6

To: "Dave Terrick" <dterrick@home.com>
Subject: Update - Silver the twin GT6
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 17:55:57 -0500
Cc: "spitlist" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by "Dave Terrick"
>NOW, may I ask for the wisdom of the list?

Having been through the body off process a few times, I believe that a car
never goes back together quite as it was disassembled.  Given no structural
rust, a clean interior, an evidence that the car has never been hit,
should
I go bodyoff?  My personal feeling is no, not because I don't want to, but
because I fail to see the immediate value.
<

Sounds like a plan.  Remember, better is the enemy of good.  You are right
about not going back quite right.  I am sure that the blokes back in
Coventry know a few tricks (from building them day and night for so many
years) that are not spelled out in ANY book and will probably go to the
graves of those talented yet unappreciated folks.

Keep it together and keep it on the road.

Dave Massey
St. Louis, MO USA