Re: wheel identification

To: "Steven McCutcheon" <Steven.McCutcheon@MAH.GOV.ON.CA>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wheel identification
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 23:16:24 -0500
Hi Steve,

> Not sure on the 14", but I'd suggest Alfa Romeo aftermarket
> (hence AR - American Racing usually used ARE for American
> Racing Equipment).

I did have a couple of people say they matched wheels they had on
there cars that were American Racing.  It might be that the bolt pattern
and offset just happened to work out.  They can't be for TR's since
they are 14".

> The 13" looks like optional Fiat X1/9 to me.

This matches with what most others have said.  We'll probably try and
sell it on ebay as a Fiat wheel and see what happens!

> Steve Mc

Thanks!