Supercharging a TR3

To: Dave and Ann Smith <smithd@peak.org>
Subject: Supercharging a TR3
From: "James R. Holekamp" <jholekamp@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 06:05:34 -0600
Cc: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Greetings, About a year ago Grassroots Motorsports magazine published a
pretty comprehensive article about installing a supercharger on a TR4.
Although the article was focused on Judson superchargers and Paxton was
not mentioned as I recall, there might be some general info useful to
you. The std Judson setup was also w/ a single barrel Holley carb. If
you want I'll photocopy the article and mail it to you. The current
issue of TRAction (TR Register - U.K.) also has an article about a TR4
with a Judson supercharger. There is also an article about the
installation of a Paxton blower onto a MGB in the current issue of
British Car. Let me know if you want the article copies.

As others have mentioned, if you decide you don't want the supercharger
let me know - I'd love to have it on my TR4.

brgds, Jay

'64 TR4 CT38895/LO