Re: Who has a good Gauge Rebuilding service?

To: "BMack" <bmack99@home.com>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Who has a good Gauge Rebuilding service?
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 16:57:26 -0800
I've used North Hollywood (CA) Speedometer in the past with very good
results.  It's been many years since I've used them, but they're still
around, so they must be doing something right.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 frame-off resto project
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and..The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!