Re: TR7 BFH#24-b

To: <Eganb@aol.com>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, <british-cars@autox.team.net>, <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: TR7 BFH#24-b
From: "Allen Brenden" <albrendn@premier1.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 14:39:46 -0800
Bruce,

There are threaded inserts that are a lot bigger in diameter than the
heli-coils. I can't remember what they're called at the moment. They have 4
knife-like locking pins that you drive into place after installing them.
That keeps them from rotating in or out. Perhaps someone out there knows
what they're called and where to get them easily.

Allen Brenden
Everett, WA USA

Uncle Al's TR7 Homepage + Wood Trim
http://www.premier1.net/~albrendn/index.htm