Re: Herald Coupe

To: lgmtr6@juno.com
Subject: Re: Herald Coupe
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 13:04:05 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, triumph_herald@egroups.com
In a message dated 11/02/2000 12:49:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lgmtr6@juno.com writes:

> I just spoke with Scott Harper of Team Triumph in Ohio.
>  He tells me that he just purchased a very solid 948 Herald Coupe (smooth
>  roof panels with bonnet handle)

Hmm, WAY COOL! Guess I need to contact Scott and find out more! :-)

>  I know there was a coupe in Kansas that
>  was sold last year. Is this the same car or has another one surfaced?

It is a different car. The "Kansas" car is now mine and is a '62 1200 Coupé
(see <http://hometown.aol.com/herald1200/coupe>)

>  Does anyone know anything about this car?

No, but as indicated above I'd sure like to!

>  (This really shows how sick I truly am. I am in the middle of a Jaguar
>  XKE restoration, and I am all excited about a Herald Coupe. I need
>  serious mental help)

Who needs an E-type when you can have something much rarer? :-)

--Andy

Andrew Mace, President and Herald Consultant, The Vintage Triumph Register