Re: Minilite replica wheels with center lock?

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>, "Larry R. Metz" <lrmetz@home.com>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Minilite replica wheels with center lock?
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 00 06:56:03 -0800
>Has anyone tried these?

I purchased a set of 15" wheels from Moss during one of their sales.  The
finish was nice.  I put short tyres on then amd mounted them on a MGBGT I
owned at the time.  I was so happy with them I removed them and stored
them when I put the MGB up for sale.  They are now awaiting the  future
purchase of a solid axle TR4.

They held up under my abuse.  However my roommate's dog did pee on them a
lot and the chrome centers did pick up rust.

One of the nice things is that the centers are bolted into the wheels and
are replacable.

TeriAnn
                      http://www.overlander.net

  The world's most complete set of links connecting Rover 4X4 owners
  with Rover parts, service, accessory & sales companies world wide.