TR6 rear springs

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 rear springs
From: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 09:00:53 -0400
I'll say right up front that in all the discussions about rear springs over
the years I haven't paid too much attention. What I do recall is that there
are a multitude of combinations available.

Here's my situation: I have a '71 TR6 with a bad set of springs; way too
much negative camber and it bottoms out all too frequently. I know I need
new springs, but what to buy? I want to cure the problem without building a
race suspension or doing endless experiments. Tim Hutchisen has Moss comp.
springs and spacers in his car. Any other suggestions from people who have
fixed the problem?

Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (Will run forever on cash)