Good news

To: "The Usual Suspects" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Good news
From: "M Hutchinson" <mahutchinson@aceks.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 21:10:34 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Good news everyone.  My long awaited project of resurrection is now
underway.  My '71 TR6 will now be getting some attention after many years of
patiently killing time.  I recently purchased a rolling chassis in Houston.
Boy was that a long trip(Iola, KS to Houston and back in 26.5 hours), but
that is another story.  Just laid out the check points on the floor of the
shop and it is square on the money, just a little bit of twist, nothing the
can't be corrected.  On to stripping, bead blasting and powder coating.
Nothing else important to tell, just had to tell someone.  Thanks.

Michael
'71 TR6(going the right direction now)