ASS "racing" seat for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: ASS "racing" seat for sale
From: "Accumap Services Ltd." <rknox@horizon.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 17:58:34 -0700
Purchased 1978, have receipt for $378. Comes with headrest and rails (never
used). Lumbar adjuster. One small roach burn (1979, no chance of
reoccurrence) in fabric. Three 1-2 cm  stress tears on the edge where you
tend to hit the side as you slide into sitting position.  All in all looks
good. I haven't used it in 2 years and suspect the vinyl is getting hard.
Time to replace?

I bought it because it held my hips better than the ricarro's of the time.
It was cheaper and the ASS badge (where your back rests) clinched it.

Before I put it in the paper here in Victoria, B.C. Canada for $50 ($30
US), I offer it here for the same price. I have no idea what it costs to
ship but you would pay that too.

Rod Knox
1967 TR4A - CT 67907
purchased 1975