VTR Southeast Regional Convention

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: VTR Southeast Regional Convention
From: "Darwin Brown" <dvbrown@digital.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 21:35:22 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi folks,

I just got back onto the List after a long time away, so I don't know if
this message has been sent out to everyone in the Southeast USA.  But it
can't hurt to repeat it.  The Central Florida Triumph Register (CFTR) wishes
to invite everyone who is close enough to Lake City, Florida, to join us for
the VTR Southeast Regional Convention.  It is coming up October 26-29, 2000.
For those who would like to attend, and have not received a registration
form, you can download it at  the CFTR web site
http://homepages.go.com/~cftr/vtrse2000.html
All who attended this event last year had a great time.  Lake City is
located in northern Florida and is a reasonable driving distance for folks
in Georgia, lower South Carolina, and Florida.  This year again we will have
the participation of both The Roadster Factory and Rimmer Brothers.

Thanks,
Darwin Brown, CFTR