RE: Lister ID at shows

To: wallaces@superaje.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Lister ID at shows
From: Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 11:44:37 -0400
Maybe if I drove slower, the hat AND hair would stay put?! Any particulars
(web page, photo, price, etc) that I and the more recent Listers could check
out. I recall the hats at the time, but waffled ( a costly practice I often
do).

Maybe also a special Lister greeting, like the Flintstones have for the
Loyal Order of Water Buffalos (Woo, a-WAAH!) :-)

Cheers, JD