RE: A gentle Reminder

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: A gentle Reminder
From: naldous@ccgmail.com
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 15:21:16 -040002:24:51 PM

Yeah, I guess some people just need more recognition than others to satisfy
their inner iyd.

"Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>@autox.team.net on 09/14/2000 03:05:51
PM

Please respond to "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>

Sent by:  owner-triumphs@autox.team.net

To:   <ArthurK101@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
cc:

Art, thanks for the reminder, I totally agree with you.  I ask a lot more
than I answer, and I hope I respond to everyone to thank them.  Personally,
I really appreciate the information I get from this list.  Without all the
help I've gotten I'm sure my TR6 wouldn't be running as good as it
currently
is.  I also wouldn't be partaking in VTR SE this fall.  My car isn't a show
car, but I really enjoy it, and as far as I'm concerned that's all that
maters.  Occasionally I'll respond if I've don't the job and feel that I
can
help, but for the most part I just ask.  If I've missed anyone that has
responded to my questions, thank you.  I really appreciate all the help I
get from this list,

Ken Waringa