Interesting item on eBay web site item#436827481: Triumph TR3 TR3A Facto

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#436827481: Triumph TR3 TR3A Factory Steel Hardtop
From: bbrewer@lightspeed.net
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 22:03:11 PDT
Another TR3 factory steel hardtop for sale on Ebay.

     Bill Brewer

Title of item:  Triumph TR3 TR3A Factory Steel Hardtop
Seller: hesperado@hotmail.com
Starts: Sep-12-00 19:21:18 PDT
Ends:   Sep-19-00 19:21:18 PDT
Price:  Currently $128.49
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=436827481

Item Description:

  Triumph TR3 TR3A Factory Steel Hardtop

 Here you have it, the sweet addition to any TR3. We have one already, but this
one came to us with a parts car. It is blue exterior, (paint is beat), with a
blue interior (partially loose as shown). . The rear plexiglass comes with it
as well as the seal, both intact, but worn as you would expect, check out the
pictures. Here's the story: we live near Durango, Colorado... if you need a
reason for a cool trip, come and pick it up. We are sure shipping would be an
adventure, but if you want to arrange to have it picked up, packaged,and
shipped, that's your gig. But dig this, we have many more parts... side
curtains, body parts, grills, an entire car + more. We have our '59 in order
and now it is time to sell the parts we have stockpiled over the years that
should be rolling down the road on cars, not kept in storage. Email with
questions and be sure to check out our other auctions. We accept PayPal, money
orders, & personal checks (yes, we wait for them to clear). Thanks for looking
=^..^=

  Click image to view larger version

FREE bulk listing tools, image hosting, counters, auction management solutions,
AuctionWatch.com

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com